Our PG medicine courses are well-designed and coupled with advanced training in various disciplines. Upon taking a course, they can explore better career opportunities in medicine, healthcare, and so on. Are you a working professional and want to upgrade your educational qualification? We have solutions custom-made for you.
In association with the IAU-UNESCO-listed University of Central Nicaragua, Texila offers PG medicine courses. Such courses help students upgrade their educational qualifications in varied sectors. It includes medicine and so on.
Fellowship with Master of Medicine/Master of Surgery
(With Training for the Exams of Royal College of the UK)
This Fellowship with Master of Medicine/Master of Surgery program is exclusively for doctors. It helps them get specialized in their area of interest with ease. Therefore, it helps them upgrade their medical knowledge, clinical skills, and experience in a wide range of medical specialties. This unique PG medicine program offers extensive training for the exams of Royal Colleges of the UK.
- The program is hospital-based where students will take their classes in university-affiliated teaching hospitals.
- Students can get their course materials on our user-friendly, online learning management system.
- It paves ways to explore better career opportunities in the UK, Middle East, Africa, or Asia.
- The program also offers structured training through clinical course work, tests, and research.
- Students get access to valuable resources and training from qualified faculty.
- MRCP – Membership of the Royal College of Physicians
- MRCS – Membership of the Royal College of Surgeons
- MRCOG – Membership of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
- FRCR – Fellowship of the Royal College of Radiologists
- MRCPCh – Membership of the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health
Fellowship in Radiology
The Fellowship Program in Radiology span all radiology subspecialties, where we emphasize hands-on experience and active clinical management in preparation for independent practice. This program designed specifically for the doctors who are aspiring to clear the FRCR, UK examination.
PhD in Medical Sciences
Our PhD in Medicine is a blended doctoral program in medicine designed for students who are interested in academic or research careers by enabling them to integrate 3 years research along with their clinical education. The program enables candidates to get an in-depth insight into various areas of medicine strengthening their core skills in conducting research.
Fellowship in Neonatology
This program focuses on meeting the career goals of the individual fellow, we are committed to providing a comprehensive fellowship program that offers the best educational, clinical and research experience available to launch a successful academic career in Neonatology
Why Choose Us?
Unique BRICS Learning Methodology
Texila uses a unique BRICS methodology to deliver its online degree courses. BRICS is a block-based teaching-learning methodology designed exclusively for online degree courses. Moreover, we structured all our online programs to help working professionals upgrade their educational qualifications without leaving their job!