In an academic partnership with the University of Central Nicaragua, Texila American University (TAU) offers a 2-year Master of Medicine (MMed degree) to help medical aspirants get specialized in one of the best medical specialties in India. This master of medicine course is designed to help Indian doctors upgrade their knowledge base without leaving their clinical practice. Taking up this fellowship in a master of medicine/master of surgery will strengthen your professional competencies in your interested medical specialty. Besides, TAU’s master of medicine/master of surgery is a unique course where doctors can acquire their specialty certification with ease and during their free or available time.
(Note: There will be an extra charge on the extension of the course duration)
- Internal Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- General Surgery
- Family Medicine
- Chest Medicine
- Block-based learning pattern
- More emphasis on research and publication
- Continuous assessment by faculty members through one-on-one sessions
- Online theoretical exam at the end of every six months
- Clinical examination upon successful completion of program
Why Choose Us?
- Transfer your credit from your diploma or DNB into an Master of Medicine/Master of Surgery without disturbing your current practice
- World-class curriculum
- Students can work in hospitals or attend hospitals/clinics to acquire necessary clinical skills.
- Monthly one to one review sessions with the faculty
- Faculty student Interactions
- Online repository of information for reference
- TAU provides an opportunity to train the students for Royal college Exam Preparation for the students enrolled for more than 1 year duration
- More emphasis is given to Research and Publication. Every individual should do an “Article Review” on the latest research. Selected Article Reviews will be published in the University journals
- Work integrated learning opportunities
- Supervised research and work specific projects that may be undertaken in the specific context of your work area or interest
- On successful completion of the Academics with TAU, the students will be awarded the Master of Medicine/ Master of Surgery Degree from UCN
Faculty and Support
We take pride in delivering world-class educational services through highly qualified faculty and extended support team.
We understand that academic resources are a vital aspect of succeeding in your doctoral program. Keeping this in mind, we ensure that our online resources are always up-to-date and of the highest quality.
Fill in the form below with your details. We will reach you through email with tuition fees and scholarship details!
How Many Specializations are Available Under This Master of Medicine Program?
Under this MMed degree, Texila American University offers 13 in-demand medical specializations that have already benefited ‘n’ number of doctors by enhancing their knowledge base in their area of interest.
Can I Take up This Master of Medicine If I Haven’t Cleared My DNB Exam?
Yes, you can. You are eligible to complete this course in 1 year.
Is This Master of Medicine Worthy?
Definitely, it has been proved worthy by our alumni who have taken this course and stood as the witness for the success of this best medical course after MBBS. Many have moved one step ahead in their medical career after completing this fellowship in the MMed program at Texila American University.
What If I Could Not Complete the Course in 2 Years?
Our student mentors will help you complete this course within the planned duration. If you could not complete this course in case of your clinical commitments, you can extend the tenure; however, it will also affect the tuition fee. You may have to pay additionally for the extended duration.
Will I Get a Degree Certificate After Completing This Master of Medicine Program?
Yes. You will be getting your master of medicine degree certificate upon successful completion of the course and exams.