The program delivers high-quality education course for trainees and those new to ultrasound in obstetrics and gynecology. Training aims to ensure that all scan providers are competent and that all women receive a high standard of gynecological and obstetric care. The trainee will be assisted to acquire clinical competence in undertaking independently all aspects of trans-vaginal ultrasound examinations (hands on training will be provided) in infertility.
- The physical principals of the use of ultrasound examination
- The use and limitations of ultrasound examination
- Maintenance of ultrasound equipment
- The safety issues related to the use of ultrasound for clinical diagnosis
- The anatomy of the pelvic organs
- The physiological changes of the pelvic organs during the ovarian cycle
- Pathologies of the uterus and ovaries which can be detected by ultrasound
- Ultrasound appearance of a normal first trimester pregnancy
- Diagnosis of ectopic pregnancy
- Short Term Program (STP) is based on giving the students wider clinical exposure and Hands-on Training in a particular specialisation
- Continuous assessment and evaluation by the Senior Consultants of the Hospitals/ Clinical sites
- Theory and Clinical examination upon successful completion of the program
Why Choose Us?
- STP will be conducted in Hospitals which are accredited by TAU only as per our Standards
- Training will be given by top Consultants who are Masters in the field with Huge experience
- Our training centres will be only in the major Metro cities.
- Training gives Trainees connectivity to Professional world wide network of consultants of TAU
Please provide details below and we will mail you the details for Tuition Fees and Scholarships.