Andrology deals with the study of male reproductive and urological system. The course deals with various disorders that affect the male reproductive and urological system like cancer, infertility, erectile dysfunction and genital trauma.
2 – 3 Months
- Anatomy of female reproductive system
- Anatomy of male reproductive system
- Safety in andrology laboratory
- Andrology Lab setup and requirements
- Semen Collection
- Semen analysis
- Advanced Semen Analysis
- Sperm preparation for IUI
- Sperm Cryopreservation Methodology
- Quality Control & Regulatory Compliance
- Treatment of HIV-Positive Males
- Surgical sperm retrieval methods
- Donor semen- protocols
- Trouble shooting
- Troubleshooting in embryology laboratory
- HANDS ON TRAINING
- Short Term Program (STP) is based on giving the students wider clinical exposure and Hands-on Training in a particular specialisation
- Continuous assessment and evaluation by the Senior Consultants of the Hospitals/ Clinical sites
- Theory and Clinical examination upon successful completion of the program
Why Choose Us?
- STP will be conducted in Hospitals which are accredited by TAU only as per our Standards
- Training will be given by top Consultants who are Masters in the field with Huge experience
- Our training centres will be only in the major Metro cities.
- Training gives Trainees connectivity to Professional world wide network of consultants of TAU
Please provide details below and we will mail you the details for Tuition Fees and Scholarships.