School of Public Health and Social Work
Bachelor of Public Health
Our Bachelor of Public Health program trains students in individual fields of biological research with a focus on understanding, preventing and treating diseases affecting large populations.
- Higher National Diploma in Public Health from a recognized university
- O level + Diploma (3 years) in relevant field
- A level + Diploma (2 or 3 years) in relevant field
Duration: 2 Years
Master of Social Work (MSW)
Our MSW program combines the various aspects of comprehensive training that paves the way to becoming a licensed clinical social worker. This program affords more exciting career opportunities in direct practice & we provide subject-specific guidance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in social work from a recognized university
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university with 2 yrs experience in the field of social work, sociology, psychology
- A qualification from a recognized body with a level equivalent to bachelors qualification + 3 years experience in the field of social work, sociology, psychology
Duration: 2 Years
PhD in Public Health (90 Credits & 110 credits)
Our doctoral program in public health is designed to propose an evidence-based intervention or policy solution for any significant public health problem
- Master degree in Public Health/Medical Science from recognized university – 90 credits
- Master degree in Health Science from recognized university – 110 credits
Duration: 90 credits – 3 years, 110 credits – 3.5 years
Doctor of Public Health Administration (DPHA)
The Doctor of Public Health Administration degree program is an interdepartmental offering intended for experienced public health professionals who seek advanced training for leadership positions in public health.As an experienced public health practitioner, you’ll get the advanced training and credentials you need to move into a leadership position, whatever your specialty area within public health.
- Any masters degree & 5+ years of managerial experience in the Public Health sector
- To qualify in the panel interview
Duration: 3 Years