Tired of Reading? Please listen to the blog
In the previous few years, there has been a rise in aspirants enrolling for an online MBA degree to upgrade and enhance their skills and knowledge in business administration. However, while higher studies seem imperative for career growth, resigning from the job role to pursue an MBA course is a risk for many professionals. Therefore, to allow such professionals to pursue further education, we have discussed how an online MBA for working professionals is an effective option.
The feasibility of online learning, support from expert mentors, and state-of-the-art and internationally verified course structure make an online MBA degree a perfect choice for working professionals.
About the MBA Course
Online MBA for working professionals is a postgraduate business administration degree that allows professionals to receive higher education while continuing their current jobs. This 1-year degree is a pathway to improved skills, higher salary, and enhance workplace recognition. Higher education and polished skills even help you create a work-life balance.
When you enroll for an online MBA degree, you get multiple options to understand business administration and management in varying areas. Since business administration and management include multiple departments of the organization, such as accounting, HR, market operations, etc., this online MBA course nurtures your skills in every business operation. This offers knowledge and understanding to comprehensively handle the entire company.
Key Factors About Online MBA for Working Professionals
Some of the key factors about an online MBA for professionals are discussed below. Check these details before enrolling in a course:
- Master of Business Administration course is a 1-year MBA degree program that includes business administration and management studies.
- Any professional willing to pursue an online Master of Business Administration needs a graduation degree for enrollment.
- MBA for working professionals is a flexible MBA course. You can accommodate your work and learning schedule according to your preferences.
- Today, many MBA degree programs are recognized or partnership courses. For instance, Texila American University offers an online MBA for professionals in collaboration with the University of Central Nicaragua.
- Based on industry standards, the course curriculum is updated for an online MBA for professionals.
- For hands-on experience, you need to attend webinars or live classes. This helps you nurture your skills and understand important concepts.
Career Opportunities After MBA Degree
Multiple opportunities and new career possibilities are created after completion of a Master of Business Administration course. Usually, every organization needs to manage various business areas, so specialization in these fields provides you a competitive edge.
Check some job roles that you can assume after the Master of Business Administration degree.
- Sales manager
- Accounts manager
- Brand manager
- Equity research analyst
- Human resource manager
- Marketing manager
- Digital marketing manager
- Project manager
- Risk manager
- Management consultant
Options in MBA Degree
An online MBA for working professionals is a versatile degree for graduate professionals. It is not only because of the practical experience and hands-on skills provided during this MBA course but also the leadership qualities and decision-making skills generated in specialized fields.
There are various options when you are willing to pursue an MBA course. Below we have discussed some of these options:
- Online MBA for Working Professionals is a fully online 1-year program. You can continue your job and still gain experience and skills in business administration and management. Your lectures and seminars are conducted online, and it is possible to connect with your mentors and professors online.
- Executive MBA has a part-time course curriculum. The classes are held on weekends or for a short time period only. You need to take some time off work during the week to complete your education.
- Part-Time MBA for professionals is a part-time or weekend course. You need to attend classes in the evening or during the weekend to complete your education. It requires more time to complete than a full-time education or an online MBA course.
From the options discussed above, an online MBA for professionals has the most benefits. Whether it is the internationally recognized curriculum or feasibility of continuing a job, the benefits of the online course are unmatched. You can complete the entire course in 1-year without the restriction of learning at a defined time.
Benefits of Online MBA for Working Professionals
In the above section, we have already discussed the importance of an online MBA for working professionals over the traditional MBA course. Let’s understand the benefits of an online MBA in detail.
The most favorable argument in favor of an online MBA degree is career continuity. Every professional enrolling for an online course gets a chance to continue their profession and pursue a degree on the side.
This is to say that you don’t have to leave the office early, or compromise your pending job commitments or stumble for completion of the degree. You can easily continue both an online MBA degree and a job without any hassle. In fact, you can apply for better roles as you are pursuing an MBA degree.
Apart from job continuity, an online MBA for working professionals is flexible. You can take classes online at your own pace and desired time. If you don’t have time on the weekend, then you can easily take sessions on Monday or Tuesday or any day in the week.
The applicant can easily connect with professors and mentors online to clarify doubts that might arise during the course.
Simply put, you can complete the course without any difficulty!
Here, two factors contribute to the cost-effectiveness of an online MBA degree.
- Firstly, you don’t need to leave your job. Since you are keeping your job, you have a consistent source of income and a chance to save money. This reduces the monetary burden automatically, which is not there in a full-time MBA course.
- Secondly, you don’t need to commute, shift to a different city or purchase many, many books for educations. You can study from your current location and mitigate these costs. There are online learning sources to reduce that cost as well.
As a result, an online MBA course turns out to be extremely cost-effective for students.
When full-time employees pursue a full-time or part-time MBA degree, they need to juggle between professional and learning responsibilities. Thus, their work commitments are missed and learning is haywire. There’s so much confusion and no time management. For instance, taking a leave from the office during an important project to attend an MBA class or leaving the MBA class for an important project. Either you give up workplace commitments or a chance to learn better.
What’s better is an online MBA is that you can learn when you have time. For example, dedicating 1-2 hours to learning after you go home from work. During an essential work project, you can contribute more time to work and compensate by studying later.
As an MBA degree holder, you get the following opportunities:
- Better salary
- More career options
- Recruitment for higher positions
- Better job recognition
- Impressive resume
- Consistent growth
An Affordable Online Master of Business Administration Course
If you are convinced for an online MBA for working professional, then Texila American University is a preferred choice. In partnership with the University of Central Nicaragua, it offers an executive MBA online degree.
The program is neatly structured according to the international curriculum and you receive the skills and proficiency of a business expert. This EMBA course is a 1-year degree that is designed as per the curriculum and skill-delivery of a regular EMBA program. However, it blends the benefits of online learning with practical experience. You can attend classes as per your feasibility and still gain hands-on experience in crucial subjects.
To enroll for an EMBA degree from Texila American University, you need the following:
- Bachelor’s degree (and)
- 5 years of experience in supervisorial role (or)
- 10 years of complete work experience with the managerial experience of at least 3 years
Some salient features of the EMBA course from TaU are:
- In critical business scenarios, it helps you utilize your decision-making power for efficient solutions.
- The course helps you develop skills to implement industry best practices in non-profit and small/medium organizations.
- You can develop sound skills for financial analysis and accounting procedures for efficient decision-making at a managerial level.
- Utilize articles and case studies to improve your knowledge and learning ability for consistent growth and learning.
- Complete research and capstone projects to enhance your knowledge and skills in real-life business case scenarios.
Why Texila American University?
If you are wondering why Texila American University is a preferred choice for an online MBA course, read on:
- A wide network of professors from varying backgrounds
- Flexible and feasible online course aligned as per on-campus studies
- An interactive and innovative learning model
- An EMBA degree that is internationally recognized
- An opportunity to gain hands-on experience
Texila American University truly cares for your professional growth and success, which is why we deliver the following:
Every faculty at TaU is handpicked to ensure international backgrounds, experience, and commitment to knowledge. As a result, these professionals not only teach students and help them learn but also primely focus on constructively nurturing positive behaviors, such as good decision-making, leadership qualities, and problem-solving skills.
At TaU, students are also connected to mentors who are experts in knowledge delivery. These professionals are assigned to assist you in academic career growth and learning. You can reach out to them for any academic issues that are bothering you.
Online Learning Material
It is necessary to refer to quality academic material to successfully complete your EMBA degree. Considering this, TaU has an online repository of academic resources of high quality.
FAQs Related to Online MBA Degree
If you still have some doubt about the benefits of an online MBA, then check these frequently asked questions. We have tried resolving your doubts.
Is It An Accepted Course?
Yes, an online MBA for working professionals is widely accepted. If you complete an MBA course from a recognized university like TaU, then your education and experience are considered similar to offline or full-time EMBA.
Is An Online Course Valuable?
Yes, an MBA course delivers high value. You receive knowledge, skills, and experience in business administration and management. Along with this, you get a better package and career growth opportunities.
How Can I Apply?
To apply for an online EMBA course, visit our website and register now. Check the course details and requirements before applying.
Which Study Model Is Adopted by TAU?
At Texila, we utilize the BRICS method as our unique learning methodology. It is designed for online learning courses to help students learn important subjects in blocks. In this method, every block of the course or one subject is understood at one time. Full attention is offered to dedicatedly learn and understand this subject through immersive learning.
Some things about the BRICS pattern:
- It focuses on publication and research
- One-on-one sessions improve hands-on knowledge
- There’s continuous assessment
- Upon completion, assessment is conducted
Pursuing an online MBA for working professionals is a growth-intensive approach adopted by various working professionals. There’s an opportunity to continue your job and still earn the knowledge and for career progression. Texila American University offers a feasible and effective Executive MBA program for such professionals. It is designed to offer you knowledge, skills, practical training, career satisfaction, and salary hikes. Register Now for the course on our website.